Saturday, November 23, 2013

Doll Parts- Look # 36



 For this post i wanted to do something different than my usual white backdrops. I decided to use some scenery in my neighborhood, which btw is decorated beautifully.I decided on this awesome glam/punk dress i picked up at couple of months back from American Bazaar. I had a new hairstyle i had just gotten from Exile but i was not thinking it would go well with this. It actually worked with the little bows. I knew i had this pretty perfume gacha and parasol thats been sitting around in my inventory and i had wanted to blog it but didnt know what to wear with them before. So here ya go. I hope you like this one.



  


Style Info
_________________


HAIR-Exile::Stray Wishes Ice Blondes

LIPSTICK-[PF] Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Bright>- Bubblegum

DRESS-[AB] MESH Frivole Dress Zebra

BOTTLE-{anc} fragranceofsin -Pride- ( from a previous gacha event)

PARASOL-.:-CatniP-:. Goth parasol ( from a previous gacha event)

NECKLACE- *katat0nik* (Cake2) Wonderland Pendant 1 ( from a previous gacha event)

SHOES-[Gos] Bordello - Rock Chic - Black

POSES- Olive, and Marukin


Note:items from unavaliable gacha events can often be found at Gacha Yardsales.















0 comments:

Post a Comment