Friday, November 15, 2013

My 3 Year Rezz Day- Look # 30

I had completely forgotten until early this morning that it was my rezz day. This may not be my first av, but this av is my main av now and 3 years ago today i created this account for no reason at all other than to have another av to fill group space on my other account that use to be my main. Little did i know that the av named Theda would become my main avatar and that i would make a fresh start on this av without really planning to and this new life would make me happier than i have ever been.


Happy 3 years as Theda Wytchwood. and a big thank you to my friends that followed me over to this av and stuck with me, and to all of the amazing new friends i have met because of this av.














Style Info
_______________________

 SKIN-[PF] Harley <Vanilla>

HAIR-Exile::Pictures of You Wild Fusion

EYES-.tsg. Realize Ice Blue

DRESS-*Milk* My Sweet Party Dress Birthday Cake

SHOES-_CandyDoll_ Oxygen II Silver

NECKLACE-~ Kawaii ~ Pink Unicorn Necklace

HAIR BOW-.ploom. Hoshi - Candy ( HAIR BOW ONLY)

TABLE-!! Follow US !! Birthday table - Cottage

CHAIR-:: Focus Poses Glam Chair ::





0 comments:

Post a Comment