Sunday, December 8, 2013

Look # 39

 With all of these events going on its just impossible to keep up blogging everything i get, but i do try. I havent been able to get into C88 just get, but i did manage to grab  this super cute outfit from Epic at The Boobies Show. I still had a couple of hairs from Arcade that i hadnt used yet and one was just perfect for the outfit. I had hoped to do photos for this post outside of my home with all of the winter scenery but sadly my laptop wasnt having any of that. Well i hope you enjoy anyway :)











Style Info
_____________


OUTFIT- *Epic Bombastic* Digi Snow Bunny Outfit {Pink} ( The Boobies Show)

RING-Apple May Designs-Sweet Tooth

TAIL-*Epic* Fantasy Faun Twitchy Tail {Blonde}

EARS-*Epic* Fantasy Faun Ears {Plain} [Blonde]

NAILS-Nailed It - Ombre Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment