Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Look # 41

I had been looking for some nice dreads for ages but everywhere i looked i wasnt satisfied with the quality of them.I saw these at C88 and they looked amazing in the picture, so i tried them on and i fell in love!!! I absolutely love the pink option for them. Its just too awesome!!

So with my new hair i was inspired to put this look together.I wanted to keep it sexy, but still use my signature cuteness so what else could I use besides this adorable monkey backpack :p




Style Info
___________

  • HAIR-~Tableau Vivant~ Dreadlow Hair - Ladies
  • RING-:Diamante: Hisih pearl Fantasy Globe Ring ( Jewelry & Accessory Expo)
  • NECKLACE-MG - Necklace -The Moon and Stars For You ( Jewelry & Accessory Expo)
  • OUTFIT-*MUKA* Berry White ( The Azz Show)
  • BACKPACK-*Epic* Kawaii Monkey Business backpack! {Baby Blue}  ( gacha)
  • SHOES-[AUX] Footwear - Heartbreaker  - Black (c88)
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment